CBR 900rr sc28 fuel pump problem ? or maybe something else ?

• Hello everybody !
    I have big problem with my honda. When I am taking long trip my honda sometimes fail and engine stops. Then I am waiting few secunds and can only start engine with choke. I check fuel pump and when I join it to power I can hear that it is working. When pump is install in bike there is very low voltage on it, about 0,6V (I think that should be 12V). How can I solve this problem ? What can be wrong with my bike ? Do you hear a fuel pump when you turn key and push ignition button in yours SC28 ? Maybe someone have electric installation schema for this bike ? Please answer my question.
    Greetings from Poland !

• uninstall your fuel pump, and reboot :)
    try to lay the fuel feed pipe direct to your carbs. only problem is the reduced reserve fuel, you lost about 2 liters.

what do you mean "flash gordon approaching"?

• You can feel the fuel pump running.
    Lay a finger onto the fuel pump during the engine is running.
    You can feel a pulse every 1 to 2 seconds at about 1000 rpm.

When your engine stops again, open your tank. May be that the tank ventilation is closed. That´s sometime the reason for an vakuum inside the tank. If this is the reason, you can hear a sizzle when you open your tank.

Charly

• fizzgig - do you hear your fuel pump when you running your bike ? In my honda I hear nothing :(