Sitzbankabdeckungen von Haungs

• Entschuldigen Sie mich bitte bekanntgebend auf englisch, ich sprechen nicht Deutsches.

I want to buy a Haungs Sitzbankabdeckungen, but see they do not offer the pad which I have seen in the SC44 Galerie on pages 6 and 11 and also also, under Fireblade SC44, Umbauten/Zubehor, Sitzabdeckung, "Am 2001 Modell".

Can someone please be kind enough to tell me where I my purchase the black pad?

_ danken Sie sehr viel im voraus und ich wieder Entschuldigung für
    nicht posting in deutsch. _

• Haungs doesn't offer the black pad anymore. I don't know where to purchase them now. Sorry. :nixwiss:

• Hi,

why do you want to use this ugly black pad? Forget it and save money! That's my opinion, sorry.

Greetings
    Andreas ;)

Gruß biker
    --------------------------
    Linux und Tuono ...
    ziehen ihre Kreise! :D

• Hi red929,

as far as i know this pad was a prototype from haungs and was never offered to customers.

A similar pad can be bought here:

Speer Racing

Ask Volker Thumm by e-mail . I don't know the price, but Volker will help you surely.

thumm@speer-racing.de

Regards
    Mari

Gehirn: Ein Organ, mit dem wir denken, daß wir denken. (Ambrose Bierce)

• This is crazy! Haungs will not sell to me because I am an American?!?!? Even though I live in Deutschland! :down:

• ??? What´s up ???

Tell us more !

Börnie

Please do not feel intimidated by my superior intellect !
    I --- WILL --- WRITE --- VERY --- SLOWLY

:]

25.35 - 6.6.06

• They say they will not sell to Americans because they are afraid of US laws and maybe something going wrong with the cover and having to pay a lot of money. It does not make sense because I live here so I am under German laws and they do not sell in the States which means they do not fall under US laws. No matter, this is why they say they will not sell to me or my German friend who I had phone them and discuss the situation with them. I really don't understand and am very disappointed since I think they have the nicest covers available. I have lived in Europe for 12 years now and have never had any company refuse to sell me something just because I was born in the States. This is not right X(

• Zitat

Original von red929
    This is crazy! Haungs will not sell to me because I am an American?!?!? Even though I live in Deutschland! :down:

i called them last year for this pad too.
    this one you see on the pic is really a prototype (like maria :D says), they dont made these pads because they have a cut in the form.
    this would you see on every pieces of these pads and most of the buyers would'nt accept that.
    i got a pic of this:

i cant understand this "because you're american" and stuff, but i guess we would have a few problems as germans (or frenchs) in the usa too at time :D

times goes by (o.ä.) :)

Gruß
    Attila

• Do you have a geman friend .... with a german name :D
    and an adress in germany ? ;) ;) ;)

Then you know whats to do !

:D Börnie :D

25.35 - 6.6.06

• Good, verry good !

:)Börnie:)

25.35 - 6.6.06