Ho hat messenger id?

• I sehen, dass fast von hier aus nicht nutzen, die Typen-Programm ... Wahr ist?

""nur Gott ist mein Richter"

• YEP!

Er schreibt wohl mit einem Übersetzungsprogramm von Englisch oder Rumänisch nach Deutsch oder so. Auf jedenfall scheint das wohl nicht richtig zu funktionieren und da kommen dann wohl solch lustige Sätze raus.

Nichts ist endgültiger als ein Provisorium!
    Ich bin dafür das ich dagegen oder dagegen das ich dafür bin!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Pepsol (24. Januar 2008 um 14:12)

• i dont speek much german. and i use a translation program. yahoo messenger??? Jemanden?

• mertan

I guess yahoo messenger ist not very popular in germany. More people use ICQ instead. But many of the user are able to write english (as bad as myself).

Gruss Ray

Hier steht grad nix!

• i try to write in german. but i dont many things. more words that i know are tehnical. such as reifen, spiegel, rucklicht, vorne, hinten, bremse and all that kind of words. give me an ICQ direct link to download and make an register to speek with some guys.

• Zitat

Original von mertan
    i try to write in german. but i dont many things. more words that i know are tehnical. such as reifen, spiegel, rucklicht, vorne, hinten, bremse and all that kind of words. give me an ICQ direct link to download and make an register to speek with some guys.

hi mertan!

i would sugest to open your own thread called "mertan's SC28" in technik / SC28. so you will have the full benefit of a forum - the variety of opinions :D

inside this thread other users could answer your questions and put links inside the forum for topics of your interest

... remember the times, when sex was safe and bikes were dangerous?

... alle Angaben nach bestem Wissen & Gewissen, aber ohne Anspruch auf allgemeine Richtigkeit/Gültigkeit ,,, (-: